NON-TILL seed drill.
Sowing is done on the stubbles, without having previously worked the soil. The only intervention on the soil is reduced to the opening made by the disc, where the seeds are deposited. It is the only system for managing permanent plant cover.
The new CAP that comes into force in 2023 has as a novelty eco-schemes, which aim to implement sustainable practices in the field, such as direct sowing.
– Non-till seed drill.
– Zinc plated tank.
– System special dosing for combination of seeds.
– Hydraulic motor with flow adjustment.
– Independent arms in 3 rows.
– Doubled fixed arms in tubes of 50×50.
– Ø255mm open-groove discs with fixing brackets with scraper and special bushings.
– Special wheels for compacting the soil just behind the disc.
– Tray of calibration.
– 3 independent compartments in CBK090 and CBK120.
– 5 independent compartments in CBK150 and CBK180.
– Coupling CAT I (mod. CBK090 – CBK120) or CAT II (mod. CBK150 – CBK180).
– Accident prevention protections according to EC regulations.
Para obtener más información rellena el siguiente formulario y nos pondremos en contacto lo antes posible.
Price increase from
4st April 2022
Identifícate para tener acceso a información privada.