The specific drill for vegetable covers allows the selection of the varieties wished for the improvement of the soils of the woody cultures. The vegetable cover prevents the erosion of the soil, propitiates the retention of the water of rainfall and in case of sowing of leguminous it contributes nitrogen to the soil.
The drill BIOSEM is expressly designed for the sowing of one o more types of seed. The different types of seeds can prepare together inside the chute or it is possible divide inside this one in order to sow to striping inside same way.
– Drill in row.
– Zinc plated tank
– System special dosing for combination of seeds.
– Hydraulic motor with flow adjustment.
– Independent arms in 3 rows.
– Tubes for fixed arms of 50 x 50.
– Open-ruts type grating.
– Track of prongs.
– Tray of calibration.
– 3 independent compartments in CBO090 and CBO120.
– 5 independent compartments in CBO150 and CBO180.
– Coupling CAT I (mod. CBO090 – CBO120) or CAT II (mod. CBO150 – CBO180).
– Accident prevention protections according to EC regulations.
Para obtener más información rellena el siguiente formulario y nos pondremos en contacto lo antes posible.
Price increase from
4st April 2022
Identifícate para tener acceso a información privada.